Questions

annakocsis

I'm going to guess you're asking as a Seller making offers to Buyer's Requests.

I don't think I've ever seen a request that hasn't needed questions. Even if the project is outlined in perfect detail, I usually had to include "What file type(s) would you like delivered?" because assumptions WILL get people in trouble. 

It's also possible that a savvy buyer might intentionally leave something out, and use that to tell who the serious and skilled sellers are. (Many use passcode words, but those can only help so much, and many sellers feel insulted by needing to use a 'secret phrase'.)

Used correctly, questions can also help show interest in a project. I think most, if not all, of the Requests I've 'won' have included questions in the offer I made.

On 11/21/2021 at 3:12 PM, olyasr said:

Not very clear question - what exactly do you mean? Which questions? Basically in 90% of cases you have to ask questions - first of all, if the seller is ready to work now and finish on time or not

Basically i am asking when we sending an offer to a client.Should Our offer Contain's a question? Or Just we discuss with him and describe what's we'll offer him

Archived