Question

srennielsen

1 hour ago, srennielsen said:

Just wanted to hear how long you spend on the forum 

How long I spend on the forums shouldn't matter. What I do on the forums, is another matter. Quality, not quantity.

Before the migration, I spent a lot of time reading the topics and threads in both of the 'Tips' categories. There use to be a lot of interesting insights and things to consider. I also use to read and contributed to a few 'Conversations' threads. Often, I shared relevant Fiverr-Help-Center links to threads in the 'Improve My Gig' category.

But that was 'before'.

Now, I spend most of my time in the forums reporting topics that are in the wrong category, or posts that violate the Forum Rules or Fiverr ToS or Community Standards. For example, I spent most of my lunch break today reporting about 90% of the threads in the 'Graphics & Design' category, as most were either, spam, ads, or 'requests for help'. (Maybe I'll tackle 'Logo Maker' tomorrow.)  

Maybe we'll see that 382 number drop in the next few days. I can hope. The 'Music and Audio' is a prime example of what those Verticals are suppose to be like. LOTS of fun and/or interesting stuff in that one!

CleanUp.png.d2d3d7893484efe2d43105112db8f372.png

2 hours ago, srennielsen said:

Just wanted to hear how long you spend on the forum 

I spend less and less time since the plethora of users who have gamified the forum began posting senseless topics and responding  stupidly to posts without even reading the content!  The Fiverr Forum often is a wasteland!

22 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

Now, I spend most of my time in the forums reporting topics that are in the wrong category, or posts that violate the Forum Rules or Fiverr ToS or Community Standards. For example, I spent most of my lunch break today reporting about 90% of the threads in the 'Graphics & Design' category, as most were either, spam, ads, or 'requests for help'. (Maybe I'll tackle 'Logo Maker' tomorrow.)  

Thank you. 

What exactly does someone do in 5 to 12 hours on the forum?

I post and do reads of interesting threads but that takes up maybe an hour or so a day.

Staring at a thousand "congratulations" is worse than watching paint dry in 0 degree Celsius at the North Pole, standing outside in your bikini.

Archived