Experiencing a slow period again...

richardfmendes

Once again I am experiencing a slow period on my gig.

I still rank first page for my keywords (which is good), but where before I was on line 1 and 2 by relevance now I am on lines 3 and 4.
Still first lines on bestselling.

I remember exactly the same thing happening last year for around a month or so, give or take, and maybe the year before as well.

I think it is partly the natural rotation and partly slow searches for my niche, because all my latest reviews have been great, plus, I am back to 100% in all factors.

Anyway, I am just venting here to ease my anxiety a bit, time to refresh and polish my gigs a little bit, make use of the free time, explore other venues, etc.

Its the freelance roller-coaster.

How do you guys deal with the slow times?

I always wonder if it's relating to seasonality. I primarily sell services to ecommerce stores, I tend to be busiest over the spring and summer months and quieter in November and December. I think that's because in the winter months most stores are too busy doing all the winter promotions (black Friday, Xmas etc) and packing the matching influx of orders to worry about improving further, then when their business slows down again in spring they come to me for advice.

Hi Richard, your main gig is related to video subtitles, so in this gig could be good if you add a video with subtitles, instead of a thumbnail image. Work in your gig video i think that can give a new look to your customers. Use this slow times to improve your gigs and also to rest a little

Archived