Is this true? An appeal can be granted?

davidtiankr

I was devastated by the suspension of my account nearly two weeks ago, and have been desperately trying to find ways of searching for information on how to get my account back.

My account has been restricted, but not banned. I can still log in and get my earnings, and I was able to complete my last orders.

I was browsing the forums, and found this:

"Ensure you state what you did so we can provide feasible solutions. If it is not disabled, I believe your appeal can still be granted if you decided to turn a new leaf and assure Fiverr it won’t repeat itself."

Is this true? 

1 hour ago, davidtiankr said:

Is this true? 

Only Fiverr Customer Support can answer your questions. If Fiverr suspended or restricted your account, they would have sent you a little message telling you why, and providing insight/instructions on what to do next. We are not Customer Support. We do not have the ability to tell you want will happen to your account. Please follow the instructions that Fiverr sent you, and be patient. 

51 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Only Fiverr Customer Support can answer your questions. If Fiverr suspended or restricted your account, they would have sent you a little message telling you why, and providing insight/instructions on what to do next. We are not Customer Support. We do not have the ability to tell you want will happen to your account. Please follow the instructions that Fiverr sent you, and be patient. 

Thank you.

They didn't provide any instructions, but they did explain why I was suspended.

I sent them a message saying I understood what I did wrong and that if they were to generously give me another chance, it would never happen again. 

Archived