Finally, got nominated for the top-rated seller.

freelancermahad

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/31/2021 at 12:56 PM, freelancermahad said:

I have fulfilled all the requirements for being a top-rated seller today.

That doesn't mean you will ever become a top rated seller. So I don't understand why people are congratulating, since you are not yet a top rated seller. 

On 10/31/2021 at 4:26 PM, freelancermahad said:

Guys, I have fulfilled all the requirements for being a top-rated seller today. pray for me, and if you think anything can help me to get the top-rated badge or can add extra value to my account please share it with me.
advance thanks.

I have been working on Fiverr for 6 months now. Since my first order, am not getting any customers at all. I have got a five star rating and a good review but still, NO CUSTOMERS.

May be theres something on with my GIGs. Could you guys please see and help me find out whats wrong or why are my GIGs not up to the mark? I would be extremely grateful. Since you are a top rated seller now so you must be knowing whats the best way to optimize a fiverr profile.

Here's my fiverr profile link- the_yellow_bee_ | Social Media Design, Logo Design | Fiverr 

Guest mdalauddin2019
On 10/31/2021 at 4:56 PM, freelancermahad said:

Guys, I have fulfilled all the requirements for being a top-rated seller today. pray for me, and if you think anything can help me to get the top-rated badge or can add extra value to my account please share it with me.
advance thanks.

Great 👍😊 job

On 10/31/2021 at 4:56 PM, freelancermahad said:

advance thanks.

Congratulations for your brilliant achievement.

On 10/31/2021 at 3:56 PM, freelancermahad said:

advance thanks.

Congratulations!! did you get your badge??

Archived