How to fix the poor quality on my gig images

marie_ordonez

Question

Hello! I am new here and I have recently created my first gig. The problem is that I have been trying different sizes for my images (included the size that Fiverr recommends 550x370) and they still look really bad in the preview. They only look well if you press on the "full screen" option. Can someone help me?  I have been checking other gigs and they do not have the same poor quality as me. I don't even need to press the full screen button to see them in a better quality as they look really well in the previews.

I am a retoucher, I need to have my before/after images in the best quality otherwise it would make my work look really unprofessional and unfortunately that is what seems to be happening. 

I have made some screenshots. I wonder if it has to do with the resolution? but I have tried 72 ppi, 96ppi and the images still have a very bad quality.

low quality.jpg

low quality 2.jpg

15 answers to this question

57 minutes ago, marie_ordonez said:

Hello! I am new here and I have recently created my first gig. The problem is that I have been trying different sizes for my images (included the size that Fiverr recommends 550x370) and they still look really bad in the preview. They only look well if you press on the "full screen" option. Can someone help me?  I have been checking other gigs and they do not have the same poor quality as me. I don't even need to press the full screen button to see them in a better quality as they look really well in the previews.

I am a retoucher, I need to have my before/after images in the best quality otherwise it would make my work look really unprofessional and unfortunately that is what seems to be happening. 

I have made some screenshots. I wonder if it has to do with the resolution? but I have tried 72 ppi, 96ppi and the images still have a very bad quality.

low quality.jpg

low quality 2.jpg

use a pdf file format as an alternative means for better pixel/quality of your gig images.

39 minutes ago, nazimbhuiya said:

Choose an image with a width of 1650 pixels and a height of 1110 pixels for your gig. Divide the width by 550 pixels and the height by 370 pixels. Hopefully, your problem will be solved.

1650 / 550 = 3 

1110 / 370 =  3

And now what? I am not sure I get your point, thanks though. 

On 10/24/2021 at 2:10 AM, aryan_ahsan said:

Use Your gig width 1100 pixel and Height 740 pixel . Actually you have to multiply fiverr gig suggestion with 2 . like 550pixel*2= 1100pixel  , 370pixel*2= 740 pixel.

hope so your get solve soon . Good luck.

Okay, thank you I got what you are saying. Hopefully my problem will be solved with this. 

Archived