My gig doesn't exist.

emanema

Question

Hello to all.
I joined Fiverr more than 2 years ago but now I'm trying to take my first steps seriously.
I can't understand why my gig doesn't show up in searches. I also tried to find my username but nothing.
What am I doing wrong?
I'm afraid of losing hypothetical jobs.

4 answers to this question

First go to Fiverr support here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig

Then for the question "What is the issue with your gig?" select the option "My gig doesn't appear in search". Select the gig and fiverr will tell you if the gig is actually showing on the site or not.

If it says your gig status is Active then you could try changing your gig up a bit to see if that helps. If it says its inactive, then you can contact fiverr customer support to work out why.

Are your impressions zero? If your gig is 'active' then how many days has it been zero? If it's only one day, give it 24 hours. Sometimes systems are slow to update. If it's been zero more than 72 hours, and is listed as active, check to make sure it's in compliance with the Fiverr ToS and Community Standards.

If impressions are *not* zero, then it doesn't matter if you cannot find your own gig. Other people can, or you would not be getting impressions.

18 hours ago, emanema said:

I'm afraid of losing hypothetical jobs.

I glanced at your profile and gig. Presentation could be a bit better, since two of your examples have no indication of what changes were made, and they look good enough that some people might think you're faking it. Your before/after at least has some proof. If you don't want to change your sample images, then maybe consider putting together a quick slide-show video to show what you can do.

On 10/21/2021 at 3:35 PM, imagination7413 said:

I glanced at your profile and gig. Presentation could be a bit better, since two of your examples have no indication of what changes were made, and they look good enough that some people might think you're faking it. Your before/after at least has some proof. If you don't want to change your sample images, then maybe consider putting together a quick slide-show video to show what you can do.

Thanks for the help, I will definitely edit my images.
I have been doing this job for 10 years, I took and edited the photos.
I have already recorded a video.

Honestly I've read worse presentations than mine, what should I add?
How do I add more than 3 photos to my gig?

2 hours ago, emanema said:

Honestly I've read worse presentations than mine, what should I add?

There's always someone worse. There's always someone better. Aiming for 'better than the worst' is a questionable starting point.

As for what you should add, it's not my job to do your work for you. I've already looked at your gig once, which is more than most would do. That said, please see: https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/243848-terms-to-not-use-on-the-forum-or-with-clients/

2 hours ago, emanema said:

How do I add more than 3 photos to my gig?

Since you've already made a video (though I don't see it in your gig), the only other way is to save an image in a PDF.

Archived