1K 5 Star Reviews Completed Finally!!

designvend

I am happy to share with my Fiverr community that I never thought of completing 1K orders. I started off a couple of years ago and knew nothing about Fiverr and its existance. I heard from a local training center that people were showcasing their services and getting paid nice on this Fiverr platform. I realized these services were called gigs and then I took more interest in mastering the art of making the perfect gigs. I was very successful in my first year as competition was low and people loved my work. This made me quit my day time job and really brought my complete attention towards freelancing. I experienced that Fiverr is a gentle, friendly, equal opportunity giving platform for new sellers. This is why from nothing and nobody, I am level 2 with 1k orders complete and many know me nationally and internationally. Thank you Fiverr it's so far been a great journey and wish to continue on a longer one.

1 hour ago, designvend said:

I am happy to share with my Fiverr community that I never thought of completing 1K orders. I started off a couple of years ago and knew nothing about Fiverr and its existance. I heard from a local training center that people were showcasing their services and getting paid nice on this Fiverr platform. I realized these services were called gigs and then I took more interest in mastering the art of making the perfect gigs. I was very successful in my first year as competition was low and people loved my work. This made me quit my day time job and really brought my complete attention towards freelancing. I experienced that Fiverr is a gentle, friendly, equal opportunity giving platform for new sellers. This is why from nothing and nobody, I am level 2 with 1k orders complete and many know me nationally and internationally. Thank you Fiverr it's so far been a great journey and wish to continue on a longer one.

Congratulations Go more ahead.

9 hours ago, designvend said:

Bravo👏👏

15 hours ago, designvend said:

Great .congratulations

15 hours ago, designvend said:

Great experience.

On 10/18/2021 at 6:42 AM, designvend said:

Congrats

Archived