Gig Seo

aashirsulehriya

Hello everyone, Hope everyone is doing well. 

I am inexperienced on fiverr platform and not familiar with many things, i am just confused with the gig seo update, I know that it helps you in ranking the gig.  I would like to know what is SEO upgrade and what should i write there? Can someone please share their opinions with the example as it would be helpful for me to understand. Also let me give you an example what i have done right now with the SEO Upgrade :  My gig is related to video editing " I will do video editing in less than 24 hours" and i have written on the SEO upgrade" Video editing, 24 hours" Are these keywords correct? Please correct me and guide me. I shall be so grateful. 

TIA. 

1 hour ago, aashirsulehriya said:

Are these keywords correct?

They could be good keywords, nobody here can tell you for sure how well it will help you "rank" your gig. There are so many factors at play and the gig ranks aren't fixed, they rotate around. Try using those keywords and see how your gig performs. If in the future you feel like your gig is not performing to your expectations then maybe you can change them. But personally I wouldn't worry too much. Focus on improving your gigs, product offering and providing good service to buyers. 

13 minutes ago, rixetbd said:

Hello my dear friends

Are you a new seller on Fiverr? Then this post is for you I hope this will help you a lot in the coming days
It helps to rank your gig in Fiverr

Please stop spamming these posts across the forum...

3 minutes ago, alexandamedia said:

They could be good keywords, nobody here can tell you for sure how well it will help you "rank" your gig. There are so many factors at play and the gig ranks aren't fixed, they rotate around. Try using those keywords and see how your gig performs. If in the future you feel like your gig is not performing to your expectations then maybe you can change them. But personally I wouldn't worry too much. Focus on improving your gigs, product offering and providing good service to buyers. 

Please stop spamming these posts across the forum...

Sorry. 

Archived