Buyer Scam?

andreatsurutis

Hi, I completed a project today for a client who placed an order earlier in the week.  Within this particular gig, I ask for an open dialogue prior to placing an order to ensure I will completely meet expectations (this doesn't always happen, and it is ok).  I wrote this client messages asking for clarification, expectations, needs, etc.  He never answered (I could see that he had been online also).  I worked on his project and completed it to the best of my ability today.  Within minutes, he rejected it and demanded a refund.  I have sent several messages asking him for clarification.  I asked if he could request revisions so that I could produce what he expected.  I broke down piece by piece everything that I did for his project. I asked to meet in the middle, etc. etc. All he responds is "kindly cancel the order and refund my money."  Customer support said I could try to resolve this with him, but that I cannot force him to accept the order.  Has this happened to anyone?  It feels slimy.....Is there anything I can do?  I spent 3 hours on the project and don't want to give it away for free! He keeps sending messages that say "cancel the order" and "accept my cancellation immediately" 

Thanks.  I sent the support center another help request. They have sent more suggestions for coming to a resolution with the buyer.  I have listed everything out for the buyer, explained the gig he chose, explained everything I did to complete his project, the hours it took, etc.  He only responds with "cancel the order and refund me immediately."  He sent another message saying I was dragging this out and to cancel his order immediately.  It is very bizarre and inappropriate.  Will cancelling the order make my rating go down?  Will he be able to leave a review?  Those were my 2 final questions to the resolution center, and I am waiting for a response because I just want this situation to be over. What do you guys think?

Archived