I am New Seller on Fiverr and not getting any order yet!!!

rakibul_13

• 2 months later...
On 4/11/2022 at 10:10 AM, zi_palash said:

Promote your gig on social media then your gig click and impression will higher 

But your orders may stay at 0. Orders depend On the quality of your profile. Are you or gig descriptions error-free? Are your gig images eye-catching to the buyer? Your gig images should have only four or five words stating what you sell. They should not be cluttered with too many words.

On 10/27/2021 at 6:33 AM, rakibul_13 said:

Hello everyone. I spend most of the time on fiverr and forum on a day.

I just looked at your profile. Your response time is 14 hours, so you are not spending most of your time on Fiverr each day. I log on to Fiverr at about 9 am each day, stay online via my Fiverr app for 12 hours and then log off from Fiverr. If I get messages in the night, I respond to them the following day, yet my response time is one hour.

If a buyer sees they will have to wait 14 hours, they may move on to another seller.

Read this Fiverr FAQ to find out more about response time and rate.
https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010452637-Response-time-and-response-rate-FAQ

On 10/27/2021 at 12:07 PM, sabihakhadiza64 said:

Check gig title, tags, keywords, image. 

Check them for what? 🤔 

On 10/27/2021 at 9:28 AM, david4512 said:

promote your gig linkdin, twitter, facebook.

Are you paying for ads on Facebook or merely promoting to your friends? Do your friends need your services? I looked at your profile, and you have been on Fiverr as a seller for almost one year, yet you have two reviews. It does not look like your advice is working for you, so why do you parrot  🦜 this useless advice to other sellers who are having issues selling on Fiverr?

On 10/27/2021 at 6:58 AM, friends_team said:

promote your gig social media

I see you have received two orders a month with this stellar advice. I am curious, did you get sales via social media, or did buyers merely find you on Fiverr? You may get more orders if you place less words on your gig images and make them look like most of @rakibul_13's gigs. Too many words puts buyers off.

On 10/27/2021 at 12:07 PM, sabihakhadiza64 said:

Research your gig. Check gig title, tags, keywords, image. 

On 4/11/2022 at 12:08 PM, wpdev_sabbir said:

Research your gig. Check gig title, tags, keywords, image. 

@wpdev_sabbir You just copied @sabihakhadiza64advice. Copying other posts is against Fiverr Forum rules and I just reported you!

• imagination7413 changed the title to Gig ranking is on first page! But no order

Archived