Fraud buyer

aashirsulehriya

Hello Everyone, 

The buyer had placed an order and she loved my work and was impressed. She asked me for another job which was related to graphic designing. She kept me on the order page for 2 days and had been asking for irrelevant changes and more lines to add in a video which was already made. I again delivered her the work and ask her to mark the order as delivered, instead of marking as delivered order she requested me to extend the delivery time to 4 days. And she had opened the dispute and stated that she didn't get what she had asked and she asked for the refund. I mean seriously? I worked hard all the night and completed her 3 videos in less than 24 hours.  How CS team deals with these issues? The buyer was a scammer and she got her desired work and now asking for the refund. Does Fiverr cancels the order or the mark order as delivered?  Please share your opinions. 

Thanks in an advance. 

There are many confused buyers out there, I'd appreciate the way you handled it, I think she should mark the order as completed, and If she previously liked your work and now asking for a refund for no apparent reason, this is a major sign that she wants to save her pennies. 

Must report this with all the Proof of work to the customer support and be ready for the unexpected, many times it's seen that CS isn't completely fair, they cancel the order right away. 

On 10/9/2021 at 11:52 PM, wd_raju_hossain said:

You should contact with customer support.

I did contact with the CS. They told me that they can only cancel the order. I showed them all the screenshot as a proof. They want me to solve the issue with the buyer. Buyer is playing different games with me, she agreed that her order is completed but she is not marking the order as delivered.  

On 10/9/2021 at 11:58 PM, jhallawalla said:

There are many confused buyers out there, I'd appreciate the way you handled it, I think she should mark the order as completed, and If she previously liked your work and now asking for a refund for no apparent reason, this is a major sign that she wants to save her pennies. 

Must report this with all the Proof of work to the customer support and be ready for the unexpected, many times it's seen that CS isn't completely fair, they cancel the order right away. 

Yes, she loved the work and was impressed. She asked me to extend the delivery without any reason. And at the same time she disputed the order and stated the issue that i didn't follow her instructions and she wants a refund. 

I did contact with the CS. They told me that they don't have any solution except to cancel the order. And i don't want to do this as it will affect on my account. 

• 4 weeks later...

please guide if anyone knows, I have completed my order and asked to the buyer to review and inform if he found any issue, he replied their is an issue and said solve it then I'll further tell you, after that I have fixed that isseu in 30 min's and asked to the buyer to test it he suddenly (open order cancle dispute) as every thing was accourding to the requirmets also I had mentioned that I'll be in tuch till his satisfication, insted of that he is beahving like that, he has not asked for revision after getting the work as the project was working prefectly, kindly help me out as 1 side is my completion time and other side is rating , feeling help less as the problem is from buyer side 

1 hour ago, productai said:

please guide if anyone knows, I have completed my order and asked to the buyer to review and inform if he found any issue, he replied their is an issue and said solve it then I'll further tell you, after that I have fixed that isseu in 30 min's and asked to the buyer to test it he suddenly (open order cancle dispute) as every thing was accourding to the requirmets also I had mentioned that I'll be in tuch till his satisfication, insted of that he is beahving like that, he has not asked for revision after getting the work as the project was working prefectly, kindly help me out as 1 side is my completion time and other side is rating , feeling help less as the problem is from buyer side 

Contact the CS and let them know everything.

There are many buyers (Scammers)  who get their desired work and ask for refund. 

If the buyer is fake than your rating and completion time won't get affected. 

Archived