Alhamdulillah I completed the first order

rabiulr

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It took almost a long time to complete this order. I am waiting to receive the next order even after providing so many services. Competition has increased so much that it has become very difficult to get orders now. And it is difficult to present oneself well despite having good skills

Screenshot (15).png

16 hours ago, rabiulr said:

t took almost a long time to complete this order. I am waiting to receive the next order even after providing so many services. Competition has increased so much that it has become very difficult to get orders now. And it is difficult to present oneself well despite having good skills

Congrats on your achivement, but keep in mind if every seller post their daily order completion experience, Forum will be full of unuseful posts:)
As you know we sellers are here to help each other in the FORUM

So best best of luck, you are doing great^_^

21 hours ago, rabiulr said:

It took almost a long time to complete this order. I am waiting to receive the next order even after providing so many services. Competition has increased so much that it has become very difficult to get orders now. And it is difficult to present oneself well despite having good skills

Screenshot (15).png

wonderful, Congratulations

On 3/5/2022 at 7:42 AM, rabiulr said:

Screenshot (15).png

Congratulations

Archived