Seller threatening me!

teikshinglai

Recently I've make a purchase for a logistic website . However, it was a very bad experience, the seller did not deliver what were promised (he removed almost 90% of the backend modules, giving me very limited features), demo and actual work are totally different! He even take advantage from terms (I asked for a revision, he agreed and promise will deliver in 24hours, but he click on complete order, system will auto complete if buyer have no objection within 3 days) I didn't check on my mail and I missed it, the order was completed eventually. I was unable to reach the seller, he on line but he was being unresponsive. I've raised this issue to fiverr and they solve my problem and refund the money back into my acc after 3 days. Funny part is when the order is canceled he reply me straight away. He started questioning me and he claim he have the access to my site (I'm not a tech savvy) and he will kill my new site when I uploaded a new one! The seller name is John5873, very bad and disappointed experience!! 

7 hours ago, teikshinglai said:

He started questioning me and he claim he have the access to my site (I'm not a tech savvy) and he will kill my new site when I uploaded a new one!

If this is the case, you can screenshot your conversation and report to CS, and Fiverr will remove these type of buyer from the market.

maybe you can hire another reliable seller to check for your security of your website or perhaps create a new address instead 

Archived