Certification Of Earning!!!

Recently i am facing many problem regarding my earning source. I have recently questioned by our government many times and it was a very embarrassing situation. I also opened a ticket and ask the authority to provide me a earning certification and the process seems too long. It has been 15 days and its still processing. It would be very helpful if we can download our earning certificate easily to avoid all these hassles. 

Fiverr should introduce a Download button for the "certification of earning".

• Like 26
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 2

According to your location (Bangladesh), you can withdraw the funds from fiverr through payoneer only.

As you mentioned, you've been asked by government, so I believe you need only the remittance certificate from your receiving account bank/Bank Asia, and maximum the profile link.

There is no reason of asking to provide Certificate of Earnings.

But yes, like some other marketplaces, if fiverr can add this option, that will be cool!

Edited by seven_sign
  • Like 19
  • Up 2

I understand your concern and I have provided remittance certificate. But they were not convinced. They want to know what is the source and i have shown the fiver profile. But they clearly said, " they need authorized earning certification from the company". As its a long way Fiverr>Payoneer> Banks Asia> Personal Bank so raising too many irrelevant question make sense. 

• Like 18

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...