My Fiverr Experience

touhidulbashar4

The biggest online market I've seen is Fiverr. I also joined Fiverr on February 21. I have learned a lot from this platform after joining. But this journey was not pleasant at first. I got my first job three months later and now I have finished 9 jobs. Fiverr is a very skilled and professional place. Those who are very skilled and professional will be able to stay in this place. Pray for me so that I can get more work and do better and You can turn it on my profile if you want. I would be very happy. Thank you😊

My profile: fiverr.com/touhidulbashar4

Guest sayeedakram
On 9/21/2021 at 12:40 PM, touhidulbashar4 said:

The biggest online market I've seen is Fiverr. I also joined Fiverr on February 21. I have learned a lot from this platform after joining. But this journey was not pleasant at first. I got my first job three months later and now I have finished 9 jobs. Fiverr is a very skilled and professional place. Those who are very skilled and professional will be able to stay in this place. Pray for me so that I can get more work and do better and You can turn it on my profile if you want. I would be very happy. Thank you😊

My profile: fiverr.com/touhidulbashar4

Wish you all the best for your future journey and please help those who are still struggling over here to find consistencies with employments.

Archived