Why am I not getting reviews from buyers

leoowe

Hi, everyone. I joined fiverr less than a months ago. I have successfully delivered and completed four orders. But my only problem is that I don’t get reviews from this buyers. There was one that came with a challenge about the end product of her soap making being a disaster. She even sent me a picture. And truly it was not looking good. I came up with an entire formula and delivered to her. After about 5 days or so, she sent me a message about the end product of the new formula she tried. She was happy and all. Cause it was looking really smooth and it had all the quality a good soap should have. But she never left a review. Why?. I don’t understand why. How can I get buyers to leave a review? Thank you for you response in advance

Buyers will leave a review if they wanted to. They are even reminded to do so if they haven't. Just focus on doing good work and they will leave one if they wanted to. It is not mandatory for them to leave a review. Imagine buying from your local grocery store and they ask you to leave a review on Yelp every time you purchase. 

Archived