Earn Fiverr choice badge

wp_panthar

Question

4 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, wp_panthar said:

i want to know about what is fiverr choice badge and how can i earn this badge on my gig.

please if anyone well known about it please help me provide your valuable information 

This badge is awarded by Fiverr to gigs who consistently delivers great quality, value and service to their buyers. I can't say for sure, of course, but I think what matters most is the hidden feedback given by buyers after orders, where Fiverr asks your buyer to give feedback that only they can see. If you ever get the badge, and you get an order with Fiverrs Choice on it, Fiverr will let you know. If you keep making your buyers super satisfied, you'll likely be awarded the badge from time to time, and the better you do, the more often orders like that could come. 

On 9/10/2021 at 1:57 AM, smashradio said:

This badge is awarded by Fiverr to gigs who consistently delivers great quality, value and service to their buyers. I can't say for sure, of course, but I think what matters most is the hidden feedback given by buyers after orders, where Fiverr asks your buyer to give feedback that only they can see. If you ever get the badge, and you get an order with Fiverrs Choice on it, Fiverr will let you know. If you keep making your buyers super satisfied, you'll likely be awarded the badge from time to time, and the better you do, the more often orders like that could come. 

This was so helpful. I got the badge once. Completed an order with 5 star. That client ordered from me again. But the badge was not showing anymore. I was a bit confused back then. But now I am clear. Thanks a lot for your help.

Archived