When does the free 10 offers reset?

shomitcruze

Question

4 answers to this question

I'm not sure if there is a set time for this, or if it might be based on when you responded to them last. Wait 24 hours after spending them, and check in periodically to see when it happens for you. You might be able to figure it out that way. You have 10 per 24 hours, as I understand it. 

thank you yes I wait but I was just trying to configure the exact time, what can be it but cant find yet. as you see As a new seller sometimes I become out of offers and then some good request pop up. I just want to use this 10 opportunity more wisely. Thank you so much for your opinion. Some times it resets at 12 pm or some plus minus. Lets hope for the best hope could find the time. thank you again. 

8 minutes ago, shomitcruze said:

thank you yes I wait but I was just trying to configure the exact time, what can be it but cant find yet. as you see As a new seller sometimes I become out of offers and then some good request pop up. I just want to use this 10 opportunity more wisely. Thank you so much for your opinion. Some times it resets at 12 pm or some plus minus. Lets hope for the best hope could find the time. thank you again. 

Fiverr goes through every request to make sure they follow their terms, and then release them in chunks. So I don't think there's a set time for this. The amount of requests coming in will vary anyway, and is controlled by the buyers. 

Archived