is my goal a realistic goal ?

oyoffers

hello, so i posted my first gig about 3 weeks ago , and i made 6 other gigs so i get all my chances , i had 4 orders for now with 5 stars reviews ( 2 of them was from the same person ) 

my gigs are around files converting and researches , my goal is to get  10 orders for next month( sept ) 

i am the kind of person that has to put goals to stay motivated but i dont want to make an unrealistic one that makes me feel like i failed 

so for you experienced sellers , will i be able to achieve it ? 

42 minutes ago, oyoffers said:

hello, so i posted my first gig about 3 weeks ago , and i made 6 other gigs so i get all my chances , i had 4 orders for now with 5 stars reviews ( 2 of them was from the same person ) 

my gigs are around files converting and researches , my goal is to get  10 orders for next month( sept ) 

i am the kind of person that has to put goals to stay motivated but i dont want to make an unrealistic one that makes me feel like i failed 

Good on you for getting 4 orders! Many sellers never get a single one, so you're doing something right. 

To be honest, it's impossible for us to tell you if that's a realistic goal or not. It depends on a lot of things, like your gig optimization, competition, how much demand there is in a given period and so on. 

I'm a fairly successful seller on Fiverr, with 700+ reviews and Top Rated status. Even I can't say if I'll get 10 orders in september (Ok, I can, but I can't just set a goal and expect it to happen). 

I would rather work on long-term goals that I have some control over. Here's a few of mine: 

• I'm going to be a multi-millionaire before I hit 40. 
  • I'm going to work less but earn more by increasing my prices this year. 
  • I'm going to spend more time with my family and less time working. 
  • I'm going to move to a bigger city. 

The first one is what drives me the most to save and invest. I might not reach that goal, ever, but it's nice to have big goals. A man with a plan is a man that can. (Works for women, too, but it doesn't rhyme). 

As a new seller, I would focus on some long-term goals like: 

• Spending at least 20 hours every month, getting even better at what I do. 
  • Improving my gigs, offering and service to my buyers. 
  • Taking courses to learn new things you can use to earn even more in the future. 

(That type of stuff, anyway). 

If you do great work and keep your buyers happy, the orders will come. 

Best of luck! :) 

P.S: Get Grammarly.com to improve your English writing. A lot of typos, punctuation errors and so on in your profile description and gig descriptions. Having perfect grammar in your gig descriptions and on your profile will help you appear more professional. 

5 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Good on you for getting 4 orders! Many sellers never get a single one, so you're doing something right. 

To be honest, it's impossible for us to tell you if that's a realistic goal or not. It depends on a lot of things, like your gig optimization, competition, how much demand there is in a given period and so on. 

I'm a fairly successful seller on Fiverr, with 700+ reviews and Top Rated status. Even I can't say if I'll get 10 orders in september (Ok, I can, but I can't just set a goal and expect it to happen). 

I would rather work on long-term goals that I have some control over. Here's a few of mine: 

• I'm going to be a multi-millionaire before I hit 40. 
  • I'm going to work less but earn more by increasing my prices this year. 
  • I'm going to spend more time with my family and less time working. 
  • I'm going to move to a bigger city. 

The first one is what drives me the most to save and invest. I might not reach that goal, ever, but it's nice to have big goals. A man with a plan is a man that can. (Works for women, too, but it doesn't rhyme). 

As a new seller, I would focus on some long-term goals like: 

• Spending at least 20 hours every month, getting even better at what I do. 
  • Improving my gigs, offering and service to my buyers. 
  • Taking courses to learn new things you can use to earn even more in the future. 

(That type of stuff, anyway). 

If you do great work and keep your buyers happy, the orders will come. 

Best of luck! 🙂

thank you so much i find it really usefull! and yes i guess you are right i have to spend more time learning to make better gigs and services ! 

6 minutes ago, smashradio said:

P.S: Get Grammarly.com to improve your English writing. A lot of typos, punctuation mistakes and so on in your profile description and gig descriptions. Having perfect grammar in your gig descriptions and on your profile will help you appear more professional. 

yes i will right now thank you so much ! i am not a native so sometimes i make mistakes without knowing i did i will improve it and fix all of my gigs

8 minutes ago, oyoffers said:

yes i will right now thank you so much ! i am not a native so sometimes i make mistakes without knowing i did i will improve it and fix all of my gigs

I'm not a native English speaker, either. My English is pretty much fluent, but I still get typos and mistakes. Using Grammarly can help you solve those. It's a great tool! 

23 minutes ago, oyoffers said:

This will make a huge difference as many competitors of yours allow poor English skills to keep them from getting orders. 

1 hour ago, oyoffers said:

That's excellent! Much success to you! 💚

Guest lloydsolutions
On 8/31/2021 at 8:04 PM, oyoffers said:

will i be able to achieve it ? 

14 hours ago, arcn_for_you said:

excellent

13 hours ago, nazrul780 said:

Wow 

The above can only be described as irrelevant spam posts.

On 8/31/2021 at 8:04 PM, oyoffers said:

It is very feasable on Fiverr

Hi,

For to set any good goal is good for everyone, everyone can set a target for future achievements. If you keep Honest and good work with your skill you must achieve your target. You can share your gig more and more on social media & send buyer requests if you have, it will help you get buyers.

Best wish for you.

Thanks!

Archived