How can I get my Order?

abirtashrif

• abirtashrif changed the title to How can I get my Order?

Before answering the question, I would like to ask you couple of questions! 

1. If you were a Buyer, then what would be your requirements from a seller?

2. The service you are providing and the description you have given, are these enough to attract a buyer (Considering yourself as a buyer)

3. If you see any improvement areas, what you are going to do?

If you can answer these questions by yourself, you don't need any suggestion from ANYONE that "how to get orders"

Will be waiting for your reply. Happy Freelancing. KH.

Welcome to abroad and congrats for joining in FIverr.

Fiverr is definitely an awesome marketplace, especially for newbie. You can start your freelance career on fiverr by providing small services. But there is some mistakes we do.

Make sure you  uploaded a professional and off course smiling profile photo of yourself. Add your all other details and skills set in your profile.

Now move to the Gig. Gig is the important things in Fiverr. Gig is like your products in your shop. Think yourself as Shopkeeper, where Gig is your products and Buyer are your customer. So, you should always think that how you can satisfy your customer to bring him back to your shop and also attract others as well.

Write Good descriptions, Use a self introductory featured image for your gig and Off course be real and honest.

Once you completed above things, share your gig on different social media profile. But dont do spamming please.

Also check Buyer request section from your dashboard. Write relevant cover letter while sending offer to buyer request.

Last but not least, be patience. Success comes slowly but stay long.

If you need to learn more about how to work on FIverr, how to get success on fiverr, take our time tor ead my article here: https://shameem.me/are-you-a-freelancer-work-from-home-with-fiverr/

Once again wishing you best of luck. DOnt hesitate to ping me if you need any more guide or suggestions.

37 minutes ago, kayashossain said:

2. The service you are providing and the description you have given, are these enough to attract a buyer (Considering yourself as a buyer)

If you can answer these questions by yourself, you don't need any suggestion from ANYONE that "how to get orders"

Sorry if you think I am not suitable for client. At first many people want help in many ways for work, I have done the same. What's the harm here? And my client will also understand how I will deliver my work skills to me. Thank you for wasting so much time on my post 😄 

4 minutes ago, abirtashrif said:

Sorry if you think I am not suitable for client. At first many people want help in many ways for work, I have done the same. What's the harm here? And my client will also understand how I will deliver my work skills to me. Thank you for wasting so much time on my post 😄 

Hey Brother, I'm sorry if I have made you hurt. You didn't get me actually. Before starting freelancing, I asked the same questions to myself and prepared myself in that way so that I can get orders from the very first day. And I got my first order just after 36 hours of creating my GiG. You need to understand the buyers and need to prepare the same. 

On 8/31/2021 at 2:02 PM, kayashossain said:

Thank you for your useful information

Archived