Availability

nearbysound

Question

Hi. Please tell me, can I receive messages and offers from my regular customers in conversation if I clicked the "Set Availability" button? And will my clients whom I have already corresponded before see messages with if I send them a message or a custom offer in "Set Availability" mode? Thanks

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, nearbysound said:

Hi. Please tell me, can I receive messages and offers from my regular customers in conversation if I clicked the "Set Availability" button? And will my clients whom I have already corresponded before see messages with if I send them a message or a custom offer in "Set Availability" mode? Thanks

You can still receive messages from buyers you've been in contact with before, even when you're "out of office". 

They will see your messages if you send them. 

You have the option to not let new buyers contact you when going away.  (See screenshot at the bottom of this post)

When setting yourself as unavailable, you can also set a custom message that will display on your profile and in the inbox if buyers try to contact you, for example: 

"I'm not available for new orders until *date* because of *reason*"

So yes, you can still send and receive messages, and you can still do work on Fiverr, even when you're set as unavailable. But keep in mind that your gig will not show up in search when you're set as unavailable. 

Hope this helps!

set avail.JPG

On 8/28/2021 at 11:35 PM, smashradio said:

You can still receive messages from buyers you've been in contact with before, even when you're "out of office". 

They will see your messages if you send them. 

You have the option to not let new buyers contact you when going away.  (See screenshot at the bottom of this post)

When setting yourself as unavailable, you can also set a custom message that will display on your profile and in the inbox if buyers try to contact you, for example: 

"I'm not available for new orders until *date* because of *reason*"

So yes, you can still send and receive messages, and you can still do work on Fiverr, even when you're set as unavailable. But keep in mind that your gig will not show up in search when you're set as unavailable. 

Hope this helps!

set avail.JPG

i enabled this option , but i noticed new buyer who already messaged me before , cant send me message after set availability off. any idea ?

Archived