Gig ranking

shabanart

44 minutes ago, mehedi_shawon said:

Same gig again rank is very tough. I don't support to create one gig and wait long time to get order. I will suggest publish 7gigs. Because fiverr give that opportunity to create 7 gigs and get more chances to get knock. So why should you don’t try that?

Thanks bro, I also created few other gigs in same categories, but its also not ranked yet.

6 hours ago, shabanart said:

Then what should I need to do?

I just check your gig titles, I think titles should be improved with keywords.

Also, with source files, free vector files, on fiverr < this types of word can be removed from your title to make the title more clean and also, I believe this types of words don't add any value in your gig title.

Sorry, I couldn't make it possible to review your gig description!

18 hours ago, mehedi_shawon said:

Same gig again rank is very tough. I don't support to create one gig and wait long time to get order. I will suggest publish 7gigs. Because fiverr give that opportunity to create 7 gigs and get more chances to get knock. So why should you don’t try that?

helpfulpful

On 8/29/2021 at 1:55 AM, seven_sign said:

I just check your gig titles, I think titles should be improved with keywords.

Also, with source files, free vector files, on fiverr < this types of word can be removed from your title to make the title more clean and also, I believe this types of words don't add any value in your gig title.

Sorry, I couldn't make it possible to review your gig description!

Thank you so much for your valuable comments and suggestions!

Archived