Buyer Request Issue

aymancodes

Question

7 answers to this question

I can see that you're don't have any level as a seller now.

You will get the those buyer requests only where 10 sellers without level didn't send the offer yet.

Whenever, 10 seller without level sent offer, that buyer request will not be showing to any other seller without level anymore.

So be proactive and check frequently for a buyer request to be one of the 10 to send the offer.

4 minutes ago, seven_sign said:

I can see that you're don't have any level as a seller now.

You will get the those buyer requests only where 10 sellers without level didn't send the offer yet.

Whenever, 10 seller without level sent offer, that buyer request will not be showing to any other seller without level anymore.

So be proactive and check frequently for a buyer request to be one of the 10 to send the offer.

thank you. i'm trying to be online atleast 18 hours a day. hope that would help 

6 hours ago, aymancodes said:

buyer request isn't showing up as frequently it was supposed to.

There is no "supposed to". If you qualify to respond to a buyer request, it will appear in your BR results. Sometimes there are plenty of buyer requests to respond to, other times there are few to none. Don't expect the buyer request section to be your primary source of orders.

Archived