buyers request are not showing

asmatullah796

Question

7 answers to this question

Buyer request system is more updated now.
Also,
I can see that you're don't have any level as a seller now.

You will get the those buyer requests only where 10 sellers without level didn't send the offer yet.

Whenever, 10 seller without level sent offer, that buyer request will not be showing to any other seller without level anymore.

So be proactive and check frequently for a buyer request to be one of the 10 to send the offer.

Without getting level you will face those types of issues here. So, it's better you can follow those tricks here... 

Please follow my suggestions here.

1. Send at least 10 buyer requests daily.
2. Use some unique gig images, attractive descriptions and ranking tags for your gig.
3. Also offer your all clients free support here.
4. Also do social shares there.

If you follow those ways then as soon as possible you will generate more sales, impression here. 

On 8/22/2021 at 10:55 AM, nur_mohammad_20 said:

I also face the same problem.

Without getting level you will face those types of issues here. So, it's better you can follow those tricks here... 

2. Use some unique gig images, attractive descriptions and ranking tags for your gig.

If you follow those ways then as soon as possible you will generate more sales, impression here. 

3 minutes ago, saidul_sajedul said:

i have same issue

Archived