Fiverr is best place to work but unfortunately my account got restricted.

akfactorydesign

Maintaining TOS of a platform is the primary key of professionalism. And yes Fiverr is a platform for professionals.

I don't know if Fiverr allow creating the accounts again after getting restricted.

Do you know it? @theratypist

If fiverr don't then though you create a new account, you will be restricted again oneday.

So better contact support for a clear guideline on this whether lift up the restrictions, or getting a new account or forget fiverr forever. And if they allow then, please read fiverr TOS well enough, know the hacks and maintain them.

1 hour ago, theratypist said:

Not sure about that. Although I have seen others say your account will just be banned again. I don't know enough to say anything concrete 😀

In the real, everyone after suspension, create a new account with their own name (if the previous one was not verified) or by his family member/friend's name!

Just now, seven_sign said:

In the real, everyone after suspension, create a new account with their own name (if the previous one was not verified) or by his family member/friend's name!

They are usually the same people who get banned again because they still end up not following TOS.. Haha, that's just my thoughts.

Archived