Can I request a second offer on Fiverr as a buyer if the first offer expired?

mominamakin

Question

I could not accept an offer on Fiverr the first time because I had an emergency and I didn't open my emails on that day but saw on the next day that I have an offer. But the offer had expired. Does it mean I cannot avail that person's services anymore? It is possible to request a second offer? I would like to have some confirmation on this. 

3 answers to this question

1 minute ago, mominamakin said:

Does it mean I cannot avail that person's services anymore? It is possible to request a second offer? I would like to have some confirmation on this. 

Yes you can reach out to the seller and ask them to send the offer again. The seller if available to work on the project will be happy to send you another one for sure.

7 minutes ago, mominamakin said:

It is possible to request a second offer?

Of course! Emergencies happen, and sellers understand that. As @theratypistsaid, if the seller is still available to work on your project, they'll be happy to send you another offer.

Something similar happened to me, except that I was the seller, not the buyer; the offer expired, the buyer came back a couple of days later, apologized for letting the offer expire, asked me to send another one, I did, and the project was completed successfully.

Archived