Client not yet giving Feedback

lavitaav

Hi everyone!
So this is my very first order and i redesigned all of the pages and I want to ask something from the pro seller that has been here for a long time 🙂

So, there are 5 days to working on the UI Design but I finished it 3 days after I deliver it the client said they need a revision ( My package including Revision 3 times ) i asked them about "Is the color correct on each page and stuff" but they just said they'll provide the feedback tomorrow but after that, they not giving the feedback that I needed badly and it makes me confused. 

Because I have an important test in a couple of days I need to revision the design fast and after 2 days I delivered the design again but they don't like it and asked me to revision it again. But whenever I asked the feedback they always said that they'll provide the feedback tomorrow and they said sorry they've been busy but they are always online and after that, I asked them about 3 extended days. I feel uneasy for keep bugging them about the feedback but I need the feedback so the project finishes but they won't leave feedback about the specific design that they want.

Am i wrong? because this is my very first order and I'm afraid I'll get scammed and stuff.

Thank you 😊 

17 hours ago, lavitaav said:

Hi everyone!
So this is my very first order and i redesigned all of the pages and I want to ask something from the pro seller that has been here for a long time 🙂

So, there are 5 days to working on the UI Design but I finished it 3 days after I deliver it the client said they need a revision ( My package including Revision 3 times ) i asked them about "Is the color correct on each page and stuff" but they just said they'll provide the feedback tomorrow but after that, they not giving the feedback that I needed badly and it makes me confused. 

Because I have an important test in a couple of days I need to revision the design fast and after 2 days I delivered the design again but they don't like it and asked me to revision it again. But whenever I asked the feedback they always said that they'll provide the feedback tomorrow and they said sorry they've been busy but they are always online and after that, I asked them about 3 extended days. I feel uneasy for keep bugging them about the feedback but I need the feedback so the project finishes but they won't leave feedback about the specific design that they want.

Am i wrong? because this is my very first order and I'm afraid I'll get scammed and stuff.

Thank you 😊 

Same situation occured When I completed my first order.

7 minutes ago, lavitaav said:

can you please told me how you handle it? i'm desperate right now 😂

Sometimes you will have problems when you work in a regular place but you have to understand the situation you are in and take action based on your condition.

It sounds like the buyer is actually a middleman.

I used to design and code custom forums in a gaming industry sub-niche. Whenever something wasn't making the client happy and they asked for a change, they'd be able to communicate what that change should be (or what they didn't like) at the same time as telling me they didn't like it. 

You mention it's your first gig order? It seems (from personal observation of the forum and research before joining [which could be incorrect]) like a lot of new sellers get taken advantage of this way. I believe on my first order (a writing-related gig) I have been as well. What I've done is messaged (through the order's area, not in messages) the client to ask (again) if the delivered article makes them happy/is good enough. It's basically a nudge to remind them that you're still waiting on an answer.

I would also recommend creating a Fiver Support ticket; explain the situation and request advice. I've done this for mine and am keeping them appraised. So far they're happy with how I've been dealing with my version of your situation. It may be if the buyer doesn't respond about the revisions before the time runs out that Fiverr will ask you to simply deliver what you've done. 

As for the time pressures on your end - the hard truth is that buyers don't care about the sellers. All they care about is getting what they paid for. I would suggest putting your gig(s) on pause after this so you can focus on your studies until you can give your gigs the amount of focus you'd like to without feeling too much pressure, or extend the standard delivery date and any fast turnaround extra. Does that make sense?

Hope this helps. 

PS: I'd also recommend doing mockups first, before you do any coding. That way it says you SO much time 🙂

6 hours ago, creativefable said:

I used to design and code custom forums in a gaming industry sub-niche. Whenever something wasn't making the client happy and they asked for a change, they'd be able to communicate what that change should be (or what they didn't like) at the same time as telling me they didn't like it. 

You mention it's your first gig order? It seems (from personal observation of the forum and research before joining [which could be incorrect]) like a lot of new sellers get taken advantage of this way. I believe on my first order (a writing-related gig) I have been as well. What I've done is messaged (through the order's area, not in messages) the client to ask (again) if the delivered article makes them happy/is good enough. It's basically a nudge to remind them that you're still waiting on an answer.

I would also recommend creating a Fiver Support ticket; explain the situation and request advice. I've done this for mine and am keeping them appraised. So far they're happy with how I've been dealing with my version of your situation. It may be if the buyer doesn't respond about the revisions before the time runs out that Fiverr will ask you to simply deliver what you've done. 

As for the time pressures on your end - the hard truth is that buyers don't care about the sellers. All they care about is getting what they paid for. I would suggest putting your gig(s) on pause after this so you can focus on your studies until you can give your gigs the amount of focus you'd like to without feeling too much pressure, or extend the standard delivery date and any fast turnaround extra. Does that make sense?

Hope this helps. 

PS: I'd also recommend doing mockups first, before you do any coding. That way it says you SO much time 🙂

Thanks for your information

Some high maintenance buyers tend to ask for revisions without really needing them just to give them time to test your work

We have had them before where they ask for a revision then a couple of days later they say then don't need anything anymore

Some buyers think it buys them time or they think you will run off too fast if they say its complete and find a small error after 

Make sure you deliver the order before its classed as late though don't let them affect your stats if they aren't responding with instructions

11 hours ago, creativefable said:

Hope this helps. 

After this order maybe i'll extend the standard delivery date and doing mockup first as your suggestion. Thank you so much for the help, it means a lot tome

Hope you have a great day 🙂 

Archived