Order cancel on my gigs

srity171

Question

16 answers to this question

Guest lloydsolutions
On 8/11/2021 at 4:47 AM, srity171 said:

If i cancel an order, how effect goes to on my gigs. Any possibility have lost my rank and gigs down?

On 8/11/2021 at 3:40 PM, faruk_sojol said:

so annoying.

On 8/12/2021 at 3:35 AM, nahdhasan20 said:

Good..👍👍

On 8/12/2021 at 1:41 PM, nahdhasan20 said:

Thanks.👍👍

On 8/15/2021 at 7:18 PM, logo_ceo said:

WOW this is really amazing writting.

On 8/12/2021 at 3:21 PM, saikatislam9670 said:

Right..........👍

On 9/8/2021 at 10:11 PM, ratulweb said:

Good Advice

On 9/9/2021 at 5:56 AM, rupa380 said:

Right

7 useless spam posts above.

Please stop spamming the forum!.

On 8/10/2021 at 8:47 PM, srity171 said:

If i cancel an order, how effect goes to on my gigs. Any possibility have lost my rank and gigs down?

it will effect on your impressions,clicks and lower your visibility on search results. i have this experience this problem. 

Yes, there is a good possibility to loose your gig rank. I have already face this type of problems. Buy the way if anything wrong with the order or the buyer did the order mistakenly then you can cancel the order via resolution center. Then your gig rank will not down. 

39 minutes ago, srity171 said:

Do not cancel a orders if only the last reason that you have met with a service request that can't full fill with your skill.use the fiverr resolution center and also inform the buyer. with both of yours mutual understand and permission only you should do it..

if its not the case do not cancel orders,yes it will effect on your impressions,clicks and lower your visibility on search results. i have this experience this and regret the cancellation today.

if you provide the service to your best possibility and have provide the job as described on the gig..do not worry even if the customer change of mind or any invalided reason you inform fiverr and they will support you.

as new seller or buyers it's very important to read and understand FIVERR's terms and conditions..please go to your fiverr page and read all..everything is there.i highly recommend to do ASAP.

Archived