Fiverr Experience

Finally after 20days i get it done.

Its a very painful experience and i really want to share this with you all.

I took an order Before Eid (Biggest festival of our Muslims) with 15 days delivery time. I got 3days before Eid but i didnt start the work, as i was thinking i can do this well within 10 days or so. Eid was fantastic, and on the 6th day i was preparing myself for starting once again. But suddenly on that day one of my cousin who is living in the same floor tried to suicide due to some family issues.

That was a horrible moments, my uncle died 3months ago and her only elder brother is living in Qatar, so the responsibility was on me. some people help us in the very fast stage, but in the hospital doctor informed me that for better treatment i have to transfer her in another hospital which was in another district.

In this Covid situation, spending time in hospital is like breathtaking, cause so many patients were coming with covid positive report. Overall it took around 4days to recover her. and finally on the 5th i get back to my desk. But in certain i already lost 10 days.

I informed this to my client, but he was not understanding the situation as i didnt show him a single line progress, he was so fade up on me.

Then from 11th to 17th days, i worked average 13hours per day and finally delivered the work to the client, and now after the weekend the client come with a very good feedback, some extra as tips according with a new order 🙂

I learned a very important lesson here.

" Never keep your work pending, try to do the work on time. cause life is so strange. anything can happened anytime. if you are not using your time properly then you can fall into a big dark room without any door to get rid off. last 7 days were hilarious to me. and i dont want to fall myself into that situation once again. "

Thank you so much everyone.

Take carescreenshot-www.fiverr.com-2021_08.10-02_04_13.thumb.png.a1abf9d59b52a350ca0afa9d8a46cb24.png

I’m sorry to hear that but it’s great that you managed to still keep your promise to your buyer and delivered your order. 
Unfortunately clients are not employers and they order from us to solve their pain points, they are not interested in paying us to solve our personal problems with their money and time. 
It’s even stricter work ethic than at the office working for employer. Clients rely on you and they are not responsible for your personal life and you should stay as professional as you can delivering on time and managing your time and personal life. 

44 minutes ago, kreativzak said:

HIlarious means funny. I think you meant something else.

True that we should be careful because life is unpredictable.

Yes, i also noticed that, but i am not able to edit that anymore.

was so excited when i shared that.

it must be Horribles instead of Hilarious 🙂

Any ways thanks for your reply  buddy  🙂

47 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I’m sorry to hear that but it’s great that you managed to still keep your promise to your buyer and delivered your order. 
Unfortunately clients are not employers and they order from us to solve their pain points, they are not interested in paying us to solve our personal problems with their money and time. 
It’s even stricter work ethic than at the office working for employer. Clients rely on you and they are not responsible for your personal life and you should stay as professional as you can delivering on time and managing your time and personal life. 

Thanks for your response my friend.

Yes, from future surely i will take care of it 🙂

Archived