buyer accidently took a bad review and he want to change

creativebase8

If you messaged the buyer about the review they gave and about the fact that it was low and then they apologised and then you try to get them to change it, if they (or you) go to support to try to change it you're likely to get an account warning (because they'll likely think you pressured the buyer about the low review to change it).

It's best/safest not to mention anything about reviews to the buyer.

8 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

If you messaged the buyer about the review they gave and about the fact that it was low and then they apologised and then you try to get them to change it, if they (or you) go to support to try to change it you're likely to get an account warning (because they'll likely think you pressured the buyer about the low review to change it).

It's best/safest not to mention anything about reviews to the buyer.

so many thanks to you, what if i talk with support that the buyer wants to change his review?

As per I know, Fiverr doesn't have option right now to change the feedback. But it was there few years ago. If the buyer did it accidently and don't know much about it. Then you can contact fiverr support and tell them the story of consiquencess. I think fiverr will help you for sure to change the feedback. 

Good Luck 

On 8/7/2021 at 12:31 AM, creativebase8 said:

what if i talk with support that the buyer wants to change his review?

Leave it buddy. What happened is happened. Do not try to contact the CS and get any warnings at the beginning of your journey. Just focus on the  upcoming  orders. 

Good Luck!!

Archived