Need help regarding Review

idrees_s

Question

Hey there! I'm new to the fiverr and i got this order the buyer gave me 4.3 stars while everything had gone perfect and i asked hin regarding it he said "it was mistake i want to you 5 star" but the problem is how can he modify that review. Thanks in advance.

6 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Only Fiverr Customer Support can change that. But I don't know if it would be a good idea to go to Customer Support. So I say tread lightly..

What if the the buyer asks customer support to do that. Would would that still be a problem?

Just now, idrees_s said:

What if the the buyer asks customer support to do that. Would would that still be a problem?

I generally think its fine but there have been past posts here on the forum about something being feedback manipulation. I know it isn't and you genuinely just asked why the rating was so, it's just that people have had mixed experiences regarding anything rating related. Hence the mention "tread lightly", as I am not exactly sure if it will turn out to be a good thing or a bad thing. You can try though. But what I shared is just my opinion, not a fact.

13 minutes ago, theratypist said:

I generally think its fine but there have been past posts here on the forum about something being feedback manipulation. I know it isn't and you genuinely just asked why the rating was so, it's just that people have had mixed experiences regarding anything rating related. Hence the mention "tread lightly", as I am not exactly sure if it will turn out to be a good thing or a bad thing. You can try though. But what I shared is just my opinion, not a fact.

I think it's better for me to leave it as it is because i don't want to call trouble to my doorstep 😅 i should move on. By the way,  thanks for your point of view.

3 minutes ago, idrees_s said:

I think it's better for me to leave it as it is because i don't want to call trouble to my doorstep 😅 i should move on. By the way,  thanks for your point of view.

No problem! I hope you get many more 5 star reviews and that 4.3 will be a thing of the past eventually! ☺️

1 hour ago, idrees_s said:

I think it's better for me to leave it as it is because i don't want to call trouble to my doorstep 😅 i should move on.

Wise thing to do - and the safest, as well. Many sellers have got a warning after their buyers contacted CS asking to modify the review they left their sellers.

By the way, I just checked your profile. You only need eleven 5-star orders to bring your rating back to 5 (4.95).

Archived