I will tell you the most important tip that I have learned from fiverr as a seller!

cainress

the only thing you need to know is you'll always get a customer, as a seller with no reviews you'll get your first customer within the first 3 days or within the first month just don't leave because after that customer that's the start of your joureny.

for seller who already successful but faced like a week or 2 weeks with no orders, that's not your fault that's nothing to do with your gig, it's only fiverr's going down on traffic on that exact period or something similar, stays calm, and wait and everything will be back to normal again.

for me some days I get 10 clicks with no orders, some days I get 3 clicks and 7 customers, otherdays I'm ranked number 1 on fiverr and some other days I'm ranked over 20 on fiverr, the trick is don't panic just listen to some music keep your fiverr's notifecations on or the fiverr's tab open on desktop and play some chess or learn more about the business you're offering!

I don't even know if I'm right or wrong, but that's the way I'm doing my things!

On 8/4/2021 at 4:16 AM, cainress said:

the only thing you need to know is you'll always get a customer, as a seller with no reviews you'll get your first customer within the first 3 days or within the first month just don't leave because after that customer that's the start of your joureny.

for seller who already successful but faced like a week or 2 weeks with no orders, that's not your fault that's nothing to do with your gig, it's only fiverr's going down on traffic on that exact period or something similar, stays calm, and wait and everything will be back to normal again.

for me some days I get 10 clicks with no orders, some days I get 3 clicks and 7 customers, otherdays I'm ranked number 1 on fiverr and some other days I'm ranked over 20 on fiverr, the trick is don't panic just listen to some music keep your fiverr's notifecations on or the fiverr's tab open on desktop and play some chess or learn more about the business you're offering!

I don't even know if I'm right or wrong, but that's the way I'm doing my things!

You are absolutely right.

Thank You so much

On 8/3/2021 at 3:16 PM, cainress said:

Thanks a lot.

Archived