i want a specific service :x

babyneo846

Hello i wanted a specific service, well let me explain : i want a guy than make product research buy it and ship it to me and when i got what i want i pay back the gut that did it but i can't fint this on fiver ; anyone want to do that for me?

8 hours ago, babyneo846 said:

i want a guy than make product research buy it and ship it to me and when i got what i want i pay back the gut that did it but i can't fint this on fiver

On Fiverr you wouldn't pay after you received the shipped item. You pay (Fiverr) when you create the order.

Also your requirement could be clearer. If you want them to send you a product there are gigs like "I will buy and send you anything from [country]" so you could do a search for something like that, or you could create a clear buyer request about it.

8 hours ago, uk1000 said:

On Fiverr you wouldn't pay after you received the shipped item. You pay (Fiverr) when you create the order.

Also your requirement could be clearer. If you want them to send you a product there are gigs like "I will buy and send you anything from [country]" so you could do a search for something like that, or you could create a clear buyer request about it.

Correct

19 hours ago, babyneo846 said:

Hello i wanted a specific service, well let me explain : i want a guy than make product research buy it and ship it to me and when i got what i want i pay back the gut that did it but i can't fint this on fiver ; anyone want to do that for me?

i dont think you will get any kind of job like this

Archived