My Two Contrasting Fiverr Experiences as a Seller

samnography

Hey! I joined Fiverr in May 2021. I got two of the orders by the same buyer and it was a great experience. The buyer responded well and gave me a true feedback rating. Now, some days ago, I got an order through buyer requests. This new buyer is a top buyer. I created a custom offer and he accepted. After that, I tried to do my best and delivered earlier than the time it was supposed to. But, the buyer never came back. Neither he responded to any of my message, nor he told me if he had any problem. And the order got completed automatically and I got no reviews and rating. But I am happy that the order did not turn into a problematic one!

So, I guess, Fiverr is a hub of contrasting experiences where we cannot expect the same thing again to happen! 
Anyways! Happy selling y'all. 😀

14 minutes ago, samnography said:

the buyer never came back. Neither he responded to any of my message, nor he told me if he had any problem.

Might want to be a bit more cautious in the future. If you repeatedly message a buyer after an order is submitted, you might actually tick them off and may indeed receive feedback, but not the type you were hoping for...

Let sleeping dogs lie and never pester a buyer for any sort of feedback. Just be content that you received an order, delivered upon that order, and received payment. Anything beyond that is entirely voluntary.

28 minutes ago, enunciator said:

Might want to be a bit more cautious in the future. If you repeatedly message a buyer after an order is submitted, you might actually tick them off and may indeed receive feedback, but not the type you were hoping for...

Let sleeping dogs lie and never pester a buyer for any sort of feedback. Just be content that you received an order, delivered upon that order, and received payment. Anything beyond that is entirely voluntary.

26 minutes ago, manuelmarino said:

yes... mmmmm, also because if the customer doesn't leave a comment, probably there's a reason and it's better not sending him messages.

I agree. That's why I did not send him any message about the review. I just sent a quick response saying that here is your delivery. Nothing else.

1 hour ago, shahariar75 said:

Maybe he was too much busy after getting your delivery or he felt sick or any other issues happened. But no worry you got your money and he got his job done. 

It may be true. But he became online everyday again and again and forgot about my order may be. 😄

Archived