Gig

suraiyas

This is my first post on the Fiverr Forum, I gave two gigs with banner design, I tried my best to the gigs in a good way. But I can't get any results, no impressions, no clicks. I'm getting very frustrated.

I know there are many experienced / expert designers / freelancers here. Please help me. How to sort the gig I will get good results.

Ever grateful 

Suraiya

7 hours ago, suraiyas said:

This is my first post on the Fiverr Forum, I gave two gigs with banner design, I tried my best to the gigs in a good way. But I can't get any results, no impressions, no clicks. I'm getting very frustrated.

I know there are many experienced / expert designers / freelancers here. Please help me. How to sort the gig I will get good results.

Ever grateful 

Suraiya

wlcm to fiverr family !

Bst wishes for your freelancing life

3 hours ago, tabasumnidha said:

Welcome to forum. Share your gig on social media such as fb, twitter, linkedin, instagram, etc..... You should get better result. Best of luck.

Yes Sister , everyone suggests it, but many people say it's spam. Would you please share with me about Proper Social Media Marketing?

48 minutes ago, paleshoaib1 said:

Welcome to Forum. Trying digital marketing your gigs. Best of luck.

Yes Brother , everyone suggests it, but many people say it's spam. Would you please share with me about Proper Social Media Marketing?

5 hours ago, suraiyas said:

Yes Brother , everyone suggests it, but many people say it's spam. Would you please share with me about Proper Social Media Marketing?

You are right, Don't spam. And I meant that Digital marketing. Digital marketing is not only social media marketing. Search on Google about digital marketing. Best of luck. Happy freelancing. 🙂

1 hour ago, paleshoaib1 said:

You are right, Don't spam. And I meant that Digital marketing. Digital marketing is not only social media marketing. Search on Google about digital marketing. Best of luck. Happy freelancing. 🙂

Thank you

Hi @suraiyas welcome to fiverrforum and i saw your profile you opened your account on jul2021 also seen your gigs the design is also much impressive but i hope you maybe took research on gig tagging because it's very very important in my opinion i will say that, you maybe use gig tag from their were is not too much competition on your project/subject.

5 Proven Steps To Get Your First Order On Fiverr
  1. Finding The Right Service To Offer. Spend some time researching on what's popular on Fiverr and find the best niche that suits you. ...
  2. Best Time To Post Your Gig. ...
  3. Choosing The Right Image And Copy For Your Gig. ...
  4. Create Multiple Gigs. ...
  5. Your First Sale On Fiverr. ...
  6. Bonus Tip.
    How do I attract customers on Fiverr?
    Here's a few tips to stand out on Fiverr:
    1. Optimize your listing as much as possible and test it (Picture, description, price)
    2. Complete orders and respond to people as quickly as possible.
    3. Don't worry about upsells in the beginning - you need sales.
    4. Post your gig on social media / forums (not spamming - where relevant)

How do I increase my Fiverr gigs impression & views? You can increase your impressions, clicks and views by doing SEO of your gig and by targeting the keyowrds buyers are searching. You can also increase them by promoting your gigs on social media platforms.

NOw, question is what is impression?

In social media platform or fiverr or other sites how many people saw your gigs thats call impression And Click??

How many people click on your gigs to see more about it, thats call click. So, hope you understand.

By the way, Don't use brother/sister/sir, type work OKay,

wISH YOU BEST OF LUCK👍

43 minutes ago, noshadhosting said:

For the first time getting order is much difficult. Keep send buyer request. After successfully done 2-3 order you will get client organically.

Right, there is no other option but waiting and patience

48 minutes ago, turjay said:

Hi @suraiyas welcome to fiverrforum and i saw your profile you opened your account on jul2021 also seen your gigs the design is also much impressive but i hope you maybe took research on gig tagging because it's very very important in my opinion i will say that, you maybe use gig tag from their were is not too much competition on your project/subject.

5 Proven Steps To Get Your First Order On Fiverr
  1. Finding The Right Service To Offer. Spend some time researching on what's popular on Fiverr and find the best niche that suits you. ...
  2. Best Time To Post Your Gig. ...
  3. Choosing The Right Image And Copy For Your Gig. ...
  4. Create Multiple Gigs. ...
  5. Your First Sale On Fiverr. ...
  6. Bonus Tip.
    How do I attract customers on Fiverr?
    Here's a few tips to stand out on Fiverr:
    1. Optimize your listing as much as possible and test it (Picture, description, price)
    2. Complete orders and respond to people as quickly as possible.
    3. Don't worry about upsells in the beginning - you need sales.
    4. Post your gig on social media / forums (not spamming - where relevant)

Thank you very much, I have learned a lot of new things, I will research all the points

21 minutes ago, suraiyas said:

per day  IMPRESSIONS 20/30, CLIK - 2/3 

This is very low. 

I took a look into your gigs. Currently you're two gigs. I saw your gig images previews are great. 
I saw you mentioned that you're 24/7 available. I think you need to remove that cause this is false assurance! No human can be available for 24/7. 

I think you need to make changes in your gig. before tweaking research about every elements in the gig. Hope you will find better thing for your gig,. 

1 hour ago, graphics_cave said:

This is very low. 

I took a look into your gigs. Currently you're two gigs. I saw your gig images previews are great. 
I saw you mentioned that you're 24/7 available. I think you need to remove that cause this is false assurance! No human can be available for 24/7. 

I think you need to make changes in your gig. before tweaking research about every elements in the gig. Hope you will find better thing for your gig,. 

Thank you very much, I will take care of all the things that you have noted

On 7/27/2021 at 12:26 AM, graphics_cave said:

This is very low. 

hmm you're right

• 2 weeks later...

Archived