Finished order gets canceled!

Just a short story from myself as a freelancer on fiverr, so yeah, this happened to me about nearly one year ago, and today I decided to tell the forum what I experienced because I feel like I have to tell anyone about this and I will let you guys what do you think. There are no tips here because this is really just my experience, and I don't know what to say for a tip, and without further ado, I'll start the story.

This happened to me at September 18 2020, I just came home from worship, and when I opened my phone I saw an email from fiverr that contained something like the first picture I attached, I was completely shocked by what happened, I thought "Hey? I'm done this order was one month ago, in fact I completed it 2 days ahead of the deadline, I have received the money and it is ready to be withdrawn." This buyer has already purchased 2 times, and both have been cancelled. Then somehow I immediately thought of negative things. "Did this one buyer work with fiverr to scam me?" I was so angry, instead of opening fiverr to see what was really going on, I immediately turned on my PC and immediately created an email for CS. but I haven't had time to send it, suddenly a new email appears from fiverr, which contains as in the second picture I attached, after I read it, I feel relieved, it turns out that what I imagined didn't really happen, I really feel guilty, it turns out that only the buyer has problem with the payment, even fiverr gave their money to compensate me, thank you so much to fiverr for appreciating my hard work. And, the only problem I got from here, indeed none of my rates were damaged, but it turned out that the number of orders I had completed was reduced by two! I've been dreaming that next month I can qualify for seller level 1, but the target from completing 10 orders is reduced, for this I actually feel a little frustrated, I almost went up to level 1, but didn't because a buyer had problems with the payment :((

Maybe that's all the story from me, I'll let you know what you think, thanks!

-Aeron

InkedScreenshot_88_LI.jpg

InkedScreenshot_87_LI.jpg

InkedScreenshot_86_LI.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived