My experience with fiverr and what I have learned so far.

Hi, I created a fiverr account in 2020 but starts actively using it moths ago. one of the many lessons I have got on this diverse site is that if you want to become a successful seller, make a gig on your strength. people usually create gigs by following what is trending these days, but that does not work here in my opinion. 

I want to discuss and know about your experiences. what do you think ? 

15 hours ago, faseehhassan533 said:

Hi, I created a fiverr account in 2020 but starts actively using it moths ago. one of the many lessons I have got on this diverse site is that if you want to become a successful seller, make a gig on your strength. people usually create gigs by following what is trending these days, but that does not work here in my opinion. 

I want to discuss and know about your experiences. what do you think ? 

Copying and create your own from Trending gigs would not be a good idea. stick with what you know and what you can do.

As a freelancer we do not have just one skill. In my opinion, most of the sellers have more than one gig and not necessarily they must be trending all the time. Remember, if you can deliver nicely and your buyer is happy, that's enough. I focus on deliverable rather than thinking too much about other things. That's all my personal opinion.

Archived