My account got restricted

zarnigar357

Question

What should I do my account get restricted and I can't even send message to anyone or can't create any order. And it's saying that it's currently restricted. Can anyone please help me or tell me when will my account get recovered because I also mailed them and they said me that when they just said when they got a response they will notify me and till now nothing happened

Please someone help me 

6 answers to this question

11 hours ago, zarnigar357 said:

Can anyone please help me or tell me when will my account get recovered

Unfortunately, no one on this forum can provide this kind of information. Only Customer Support can help you with your restricted account.

12 hours ago, zarnigar357 said:

they just said when they got a response they will notify me and till now nothing happened

Then this would appear to be what you need to do. You are going to have to wait until Fiver notifies you.

Guest ligiacarvalho
21 hours ago, zarnigar357 said:

my account get restricted

What was the reason your account got restricted? You probably received an email with the information. 

Regarding the restriction, you have to wait and there is nothing that CS can do. If it was restricted because you may have violated TOS, the Trust and Safety team will review and determine the final decision.👇

Guest ligiacarvalho

@ashian_ashikplease stop spamming the forum. You are quoting me and other users but not saying anything. Know that spamming the forum will not bring you orders.

On 7/15/2021 at 10:57 PM, ligiacarvalho said:

What was the reason your account got restricted? You probably received an email with the information. 

Regarding the restriction, you have to wait and there is nothing that CS can do. If it was restricted because you may have violated TOS, the Trust and Safety team will review and determine the final decision.👇

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360014585217-Why-was-my-account-disabled

Thanks i will wait 😊

Archived