The exciting EURO CUP FINAL match!

shohayebshihab

EURO CUP FINAL!  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who gonna win this euro final on 11th July?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/10/2021 at 08:19 PM

Unfortunately, I don't follow soccer -- sorry, football, in your part of the world -- so I have no fandom support to share. But, as a complete outsider to the European support for football, I will toss my hat into the ring for England. I will root -- internally -- for the country some of my ancestors once lived in. 😉 

23 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Unfortunately, I don't follow soccer -- sorry, football, in your part of the world -- so I have no fandom support to share. But, as a complete outsider to the European support for football, I will toss my hat into the ring for England. I will root -- internally -- for the country some of my ancestors once lived in. 😉

Though I am not from EU and I have none on these respective countries still I love and enjoy to watch football. And the excitement and support for football is much higher in my Nation in Bangladesh. The Copa final between Brazil and Argentina match created a high tension and excitement in the region among supporters. 😃
I was supporting Argentina and it wins by 1-0 goal. 

8 minutes ago, shohayebshihab said:

I love and enjoy to watch football. And the excitement and support for football is much higher in my Nation in Bangladesh.

Where I come from, football/soccer is far less popular. Here, American Football is a very different sport, and hugely popular. Even baseball is more popular here. Heck, I just watched an exciting baseball game where I live.

It always fascinates me how different the sports world is between the USA, and most of the rest of the world's countries. 

Archived