Tips for improving my Gig

srkmuyeed_videx

I see you are a brand new seller. You are lucky! Fiverr gives sellers a boost for about a month after they post their first gig. However, your gig image leaves a lot to be desired. 

Buyers do not want to spend more time than needed looking for the services they want to buy. Look at your competition. I you were a buyer which one(s) stand out to you if you do not want to take the time to read the small print underneath the gig image? Not many sellers in your niche make what they are selling clear, so you should have an easier time getting orders merely by changing you gig image a bit!  Good Luck! 🦄

823981357_ScreenShot2021-07-09at5_37_46PM.thumb.png.1460afa04db0360737e3a43a592e729a.png

8 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

I see you are a brand new seller. You are lucky! Fiverr gives sellers a boost for about a month after they post their first gig. However, your gig image leaves a lot to be desired. 

Buyers do not want to spend more time than needed looking for the services they want to buy. Look at your competition. I you were a buyer which one(s) stand out to you if you do not want to take the time to read the small print underneath the gig image? Not many sellers in your niche make what they are selling clear, so you should have an easier time getting orders merely by changing you gig image a bit!  Good Luck! 🦄

823981357_ScreenShot2021-07-09at5_37_46PM.thumb.png.1460afa04db0360737e3a43a592e729a.png

Exactly what type of Images should I choose ? I have options to upload only 3 and 1 will appear primary ..

Archived