MikeHemminsVO

mikehemminsvo

Question

Hello...

Couple of questions. Firstly, how on earth do you find seller support for Level 0 sellers? Secondly, what's the best process if you think a client is not going to pay after receiving the final part of his order?

Thanks in advance for any and all help and info...

2 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, mikehemminsvo said:

how on earth do you find seller support for Level 0 sellers?

Do you mean how to contact Customer Support? It's available for everyone, buyers, sellers of all levels. You can make a ticket through this link: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

12 minutes ago, mikehemminsvo said:

what's the best process if you think a client is not going to pay after receiving the final part of his order?

If the client did make an order, the payment has been made but just temporarily put on hold and will only be released once the client approves of it and marks it complete. I assume you mean if the client doesn't accept the delivery of work.. Why do you think the client won't accept it? As long as you did what was advertised, it is within your right to get paid for such. But that's depending on what's the whole story on this..

@theratypist, I really appreciate your help. Thank you.

Currently final part of the order has been marked as under review. It's not. I inadvertently missed a file, which has now been sent (5 days ago), and despite further attempts to communicate with the buyer, there's no response

Archived