Buyer Taking Revision But not mention any changes

shahidmalla1337

Question

Hi Guys, recently I face a issue where buyer  who come online for a 5 minute and taking daily revision and mention he not test yet delivery and he also asked additional work that was not part of work but now he is taking excuse to not accept order. i told him i will be happy to make change in project and if he need support i will provide. but he take revision and mention he not test project and its very late and what should i do cancel the order and refund him but the work already done from my side and i know he will leave false feedback!

1 answer to this question

1 minute ago, shahidmalla1337 said:

but he take revision and mention he not test project and its very late

Don't worry, as long as you delivered the project on time the first time it will not be considered late. The late timer just looks like that for reasons I don't know, but as long as the first delivery wasn't late it is fine.

2 minutes ago, shahidmalla1337 said:

he not test project

Just wait until he tests the project, hopefully he will do so soon.

2 minutes ago, shahidmalla1337 said:

what should i do cancel the order and refund him but the work already done from my side and i know he will leave false feedback!

At the moment what we know is he has not yet "Tested" the project, I think he just placed it in revision so that the order will not be completed yet. Because if it does get completed, there is no way to ask for a revision anymore. Don't cancel the order, wait for his response for a revision or if he says it's okay or he has a revision.

Archived