My gigs

rotims26

38 minutes ago, eva_nusrat said:

Please spent time more & more in Fiverr. 

It's not very clear what you mean by this... spending ' more time ' online ( assuming you meant that ) doesn't guarantee that you will have orders..  Probably best thing to do is to improve the description of the gigs , use relevant keywords and focus on delivering quality work.  Unfortunately this is probably not going to happen over night .. It depends on what you are selling , how many gigs are in that category and many other factors... 

@rotims26 welcome to the forum by the way 

2 hours ago, eva_nusrat said:

Please spent time more & more in Fiverr. 

I do not think that helps much unless  @rotims26spends his time online improving his profile and gig images. 

2 hours ago, rotims26 said:

I want to know how to improve my gigs

I looked at your profile. What buzzed me is that the person in your gig image is clearly not you! Plus the gig image does not five your prospective buyers any idea of  what you sell. I would recommend changing the image to one of yourself providing the services that you sell. Also you should have 3 or 4 words in the image describing your service. Buyers would rather see what you have to offer by quickly when they are searching and often do not want to bother with the text under your gig image. 

Archived