When finish gig description edit then look like this problem

Hi there.

The secret of a good Gig description are these couple of points:

Step 3: Description and FAQs

• In the Description field, briefly describe your Gig (up to 1,200 characters). Be as detailed as possible so buyers are able to determine if your Gig meets their needs.

Note: If you add a URL, only include URLs from Fiverr's approved list. Do not add contact information.

• In the Frequently Asked Questions area, click Add FAQ.

Note: Here, you can add answers to the most commonly asked questions. Your FAQs will be displayed on your Gig page. There is a limit of 8 FAQs allowed.

• Add a question you think buyers may ask, and then write your answer.
  • Click Add.
  • When finished adding your FAQs, click Save & Continue.

To get more useful information about Gigs, please open the following link https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451397-Creating-a-Gig

Thank you. 

39 minutes ago, Lena said:

The secret of a good Gig description are these couple of points:

Though in this case I think the main issue is error message is getting displayed for the OP after editing the description. I assume the OP will just need to re-try. Maybe writing it in notepad or something first might help in case a lot of changes are lost after editing.

There is a limit of 8 FAQs allowed.

I think the Fiverr help page that mentions the limit of 8 FAQ questions is probably outdated or incorrect, since there are gigs that have 10 FAQs including recent ones (eg. by a seller who started in the last 3 months). Basically the code allows 10 - if the limit should be 8 maybe it's a bug that allows 10.

Guest aunkitashornali

Hello Buddy ,

I Understand your Problem cause My friend go through the Problem . When He start Published gig  he Spend Moro then 40 minute that's why after Published  the gig his gig description is not appear . So try to Polished all gig  to take max 30 minute . It will be helpful For Your help .  

Archived