Fiverr Gig Ranking

md_asifur

Question

Hi there! Good day! This is my first post in the forum. I'm Asif from Bangladesh. Recently, I've just completed my first order and achieved 5 star ratings from buyer. After 2 weeks of order completion my gig is showing in the first page in my service category search result. 

My question is how can I maintain this? How can I remain in the first place in this search result? You can search with "2d floor plan". My gig will show in the first page last row.

I'm expecting suggestions from seniors. 

Thank you. 

7 answers to this question

No one knows how fiverr algorithm works but as part of it that fiverr shared with us is your performance. If you deliver great service it might affect your “ranking” in a positive way. 
however no one can stay forever on the first page because as fiverr states in their TOS that gig position is not permanent and always changing 

Hi Asif, welcome to the forum!

Consider that the thing that most probably is more important than the "Gig ranking" that you see yourself, is how often your Gig will show up when potential buyers search for their desired service, i.e., if and where your Gig shows up for them

The main factors there probably are how relevant your Gig is for each persons choice and how well it performs (the stats, compared to others - keep in mind that even if your stats are all 100%, depending on how saturated your niche is, there might be dozens, or even hundreds of Gigs/sellers with the same stats).

I'd like to suggest you do a forum search for the topic "Fiverr 3.0" by frank_d, and read the whole thread, it might be very interesting to you, you'll even see the opinion that there isn't a Gig ranking per se any longer. Of course, always keep in mind that, depending on the topic, posts often aren't set in stone facts but opinions formed by the experience and musings of the person who posts.

In any case, you'll find valuable info and tips if you browse the forum 🙂

7 hours ago, miiila said:

Hi Asif, welcome to the forum!

Consider that the thing that most probably is more important than the "Gig ranking" that you see yourself, is how often your Gig will show up when potential buyers search for their desired service, i.e., if and where your Gig shows up for them

The main factors there probably are how relevant your Gig is for each persons choice and how well it performs (the stats, compared to others - keep in mind that even if your stats are all 100%, depending on how saturated your niche is, there might be dozens, or even hundreds of Gigs/sellers with the same stats).

I'd like to suggest you do a forum search for the topic "Fiverr 3.0" by frank_d, and read the whole thread, it might be very interesting to you, you'll even see the opinion that there isn't a Gig ranking per se any longer. Of course, always keep in mind that, depending on the topic, posts often aren't set in stone facts but opinions formed by the experience and musings of the person who posts.

In any case, you'll find valuable info and tips if you browse the forum 🙂

Thank you for your valuable information. 

7 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

No one knows how fiverr algorithm works but as part of it that fiverr shared with us is your performance. If you deliver great service it might affect your “ranking” in a positive way. 
however no one can stay forever on the first page because as fiverr states in their TOS that gig position is not permanent and always changing 

Thank you for sharing 🙂 

Archived