Why auto order placement after buyer submit requirements?

shahzaibchadhar

Question

I have bad very extremely bad experience. When a buyer place order and submit the requirements. Why order count down started? Also What if i don't want to accept order from the buyer. Like if buyer placed order without discussion and place small amount order but actual price of order is higher.

You must put option for seller to review requirements and than If seller wants to do project/order, seller can Accept or Reject that order.

Kindly this will help scammer or who order with less amount and on order completion give bad feedback reviews to sellers.

I hope you understand.

2 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, shahzaibchadhar said:

Why order count down started?

I would assume that this is the question 😉 as I don’t see any other questions to answer here. 

that is fiverr feature and it’s been discussed and proposed on a forum before to make accept or decline order button. 
however it seems fiverr is sticking to their decisions. 

if buyers asked for more than what they ordered then you should reach out to them, explaining which package their requirements will fall into and send them a custom gig extra to cover for the missing amount. And if they decline then you can ask CS or cancel the order yourself. 

2 hours ago, shahzaibchadhar said:

When a buyer place order and submit the requirements. Why order count down started?

Because that's how Fiverr was meant to work from its very beginning. Browse-buy-done, not Browse-place order but wait for the seller to accept or reject-do it all over again.

if buyer placed order without discussion and place small amount order but actual price of order is higher.

...you can send them a custom extra from the order page to cover the cost of the additional work.

You must put option for seller to review requirements and than If seller wants to do project/order, seller can Accept or Reject that order.

It's Fiverr's site, you can't tell a company what it must do. I mean, you can, but it's not your decision to make, and they don't have to do what you say.

What if i don't want to accept order from the buyer.

Perhaps some other freelancing platform would be better suited to your style of work, then? One or more of those platform where you bid on jobs after you see the scope of work, so, if you don't like a job or think that it's not fair, you just don't bid on it, and those buyers can't hire you?

Archived