Need Some Tips

Hope you guys are doing well. I am kind of new in here. I create this account in March 2021. I followed lot of guidelines to be active in Fiverr, like sending buyer request, gig marketing in social media. I got only 2 orders since I joined in Fiverr. Is that neutral or should I expect more orders?

I am confused, please give me some idea.

My niche is Digital marketing & Article writing.

1 minute ago, tajkin213 said:

Hope you guys are doing well. I am kind of new in here. I create this account in March 2021. I followed lot of guidelines to be active in Fiverr, like sending buyer request, gig marketing in social media. I got only 2 orders since I joined in Fiverr. Is that neutral or should I expect more orders?

Hi ,
I check your profile and you are new so main things to be a successful seller is you need have so much experience about the job you do. If you make your client happy then you will get more order and need to active always and if you have proper skill about your niche then you participate the test option in fiverr. then score a good mark it will help you a lot too because when you are a have one or two feedback it will help a lot because client see the test mark and if you have good mark then your new client easily believe you. if you see my attach image i have a good score in my niche so my all new clients easily understand I am experince designer. hope it will help you too. 

test.PNG

1 hour ago, tajkin213 said:

Hello welcome to Fiverr community

Archived