Top Seller Gig Diappeared Suddenly.

waqasiqbal763

Question

I'm Level 2 seller and i have 3 gigs in my account. Suddenly i received notification of warning stated "Third Party Violation". I didn't understand what i did. Anyways level dropped and my best gig which was no first page with 14 orders in queue disappeared suddenly. Now gig is not showing in any page, any category, on any keywords etc. Totally disappeared. I contacted Fiverr support, they replied that my gig is active. My old clients are giving orders but no new orders are coming.

What should i do?

How much time it will take to show in searches. 

6 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, waqasiqbal763 said:

I didn't understand what i did.

A third-party violation is when you violate another company's TOS. For example, if your service is creating Facebook Ads and you break Facebook's TOS, you'll get a third-party violation. Make sure to read and understand the TOS before beginning any work!

23 minutes ago, waqasiqbal763 said:

What should i do?

I'm assuming that, since you got a warning, your gig is going to be ranked lower in the search results for some time. There's not really much to do, I guess...

25 minutes ago, waqasiqbal763 said:

Now gig is not showing in any page, any category, on any keywords etc.

Use this link to see if your gig is active and visible in the search results: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig?level1=not_searchable

1 hour ago, waqasiqbal763 said:

My gig is Active.  but not showing anywhere. still 15 orders in Queue

It’s natural that after a warning and your level dropping that your ranking also will be lower or non existent. Fiverr value a lot excellent performance and getting a warning in fiverr’s opinion is not such a great performance. It might take time for you to recover from that but it’s good news that you have orders from repeat buyers. 
however you do need to remove service or whatever was that you received your warning for 

Guest ligiacarvalho
13 hours ago, waqasiqbal763 said:

Suddenly i received notification of warning stated "Third Party Violation". I didn't understand what i did. Anyways

I would not ignore the warning. Repetitive warnings can lead to account restriction to be totally banned from Fiverr. 

If you received the warning make sure to understand, read TOS and make the necessary changes to not get in trouble in the future. Good luck.

Archived