How I mastered my first two month on Fiverr.com

mimie01

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much for posting this! I am a super newbie and really have no clue what I am doing so I will take all the help that I can get! 🙂 I will go back tonight and do some research and redesign my gig and maybe add some new ones. :)- Amy

Hey, It’s a nice and inspiring story. You said you left a to notch career, I guess that’s your 9-5 job. I can’t see that you have enough sales to cover the living income. Do you have any other online business except Fiverr?

I myself have many.

Good post! I took the same path, it felt as if you took the words right out of my mouth… except for the “buying” part. I didn’t buy anything when I first browse Fiverr as I didn’t know what quality, one could get for just $5. I created a gig on the second day and when sales started coming in, that was it, I was hooked!

BUT the stream of sales also made me nervous. Designing, to me is a passion, and I just have this fear all the time that what I love to do will turn into a structured “work” or “job” and it won’t be fun anymore.

It’s good to read posts like yours and how this community in general is enthusiastic about their new-found freedom or means of living.

Good luck and I’m rooting for you. Hope you realize all your goals from hereon.

Reply to @luikangmk: No I don’t, but the German Gov. is given me start up money for 6 month. With that and the Fiverr income, I make the same as was making as a cyber security engineer. I want to build up Fiverr to the point that it will be my main Income, but I don’t know how that would happen, unless you have 400+ sales each month. The problem here is, everybody is looking for that 5$ deal. So it takes time and affords and a lot of talking to convert that 5$ customer in to buyer that is ready to spend 50$, 100$ or even more, but I keep trying and keep working on it, nothing is impossible!

Archived